NPR News Headlines

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Out Bitches

Finally...Getting. The. Fuck. Out. Of. This. City.

No more wage tax.
No more corrupt city government.
No more ridiculous city fees ($50 to "register" our alarm?? WTF??)
No more taking my life in my hands to ride my bike to work.

Ok the last one's not true but at least it won't be the police that I'm worried about hitting me.

Now of course I'll miss the restaurants and about 14 people (in a city of 1.5 million). Sorry guys, but the future is going to rock. AND I promise to rub my new home in you faces by blogging as much as possible AND posting pictures (mostly of Lily I'm sure).

So yeah, I'm uprooting the whole family and moving them to beautiful Jefferson County Colorado, the gateway to the Rocky mountains and one of the most livable places in the United States. In mapping my route to work, I found about 3000 awesome bike rides on mapmyride.com and a great route to work. I am super excited...and I start on Monday.

Crazy.

2 comments:

labrat said...

ha, nice. when do you guys get to move into the apt?

labrat said...

ha, nice. when do you guys get to move into the apt?